American Health Care Association (AHCA) Award:
2020 AHCA Bronze Award – The AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program is a progressive, three-step process that encourages the continuous learning, development, and execution of integrated quality systems to achieve performance excellence. Each progressive step requires a more detailed and comprehensive demonstration of quality integration and performance. The criteria for each step is based on the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 2020 Best of Lincoln for Retirement Complex / Community
- 2020 Lincoln’s Choice Honorable Mention Award in Senior Care
- Five Star Quality Rating awarded by Medicare.gov
- Award of Excellence through Venture in Partnerships
- Third Place, National HealthcapUSA “Buildings and Grounds” category